Many thanks to Paolo and Una for sending me many of Puerh.uk’s 2020-2025 line up as a gift with purchase or sample to review! The 2020-2023 picks, some of which were maocha pressed later, and the 2024/2025s were selected fresh, I believe. This is Puerh.uk first attempts at bringing to market their own line of fresh Gushu Sheng puerh. Throughout the years of sampling and purchasing from Puerh.uk they always seem to over preform and I end up getting something better than my expectations. This is a true for this line of puerh as well.
Puerh.uk line has obvious Gushu feel and has a focus on subtle and elegance although I feel like I have not sampled some of their higher priced line. Overall the price seems fair. I mentioned in previous post on astronomical prices of some of these puerh but that one was actually the tong price.
I look forward to sampling others from this line in the future.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment