Thursday, September 12, 2024

2024 ChenYuan Hao Release!!!

 Okay, here we go!!!! Paolo of Puerh.uk facilitated a sampling of the fresh 2023 ChenYuan Hao line up last year and was it ever a treat… so many very high quality Gushu productions for so many of the famous areas in Yiwu.  It offered me a glimpse into what high end boutique Gushu scene was like these days.

I thought the samples for review was a one off thing to launch the new English ChenYuan Hao site… I was surprised that Paolo offered me the 2024 lineup for review again!

I look forward to sampling some that I had missed in 2023 also to compare with Alex’s Tea Notes as he has already started to post some of his….

Peace




1 comment:

Alex said...

Nice, looking forward to your reviews - you'll probably be finished with the teas sooner then me anyways, since you are much faster 😅