Sunday, August 14, 2022

In A Gushu Sort of Place Without Gushu

 Recently I have been a bit far away from my typical day-to-day life.  It’s made me reflect a bit on my daily rhythms with puerh tea…

 It’s got me thinking that in my typical day-to-day life it often runs almost effortlessly like a well ran factory.  Sometimes I feel like a cog in this cosmic wheel of life and the strong push of factory puerh feels so right in the energetic rhythm.  It pushes me along so comfortably and smoothly.

But other times I feel like an old tree just feeling the energy of life as it undulates through me. When I feel like this, the deep energies of Gushu puerh feels so right in this energetic rhythm.  

Recently there have been many weeks of just feeling the energy flow through me… this is my rhythm.  These are Gushu times but I’m far away and I guess I didn’t bring enough Gushu…

Oh well.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! *sorry to put this in your comments but I couldn't find an email or contact space for ya! I just ran through your blogspace and I think you'd be perfect for trying our tea that we brew and co pack here in Brooklyn! If you're interested please email me at naomi@drinkdona.com.

Peter said...

Perfect!